Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tatoo-ing...

Oh my gosh, i skipped lecture just because crystle wanted to get her tatoo done. I was so ecstactic over that shyt!

OK I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD A PICTURE! so you people out there can jolly well go to her blog and see her tatoo that is directly above her ass. effing shyt!

Anyway it's this place called "ALIVE TATOO STUDIO". The dude who "tortured" our dear lady over here is called Deon. Nice name eh? Anyway in short, the fun part of the whole process was watching crystle agonizing and writhing in pain, suffer that bytch! lolz!

Nah, im just shytting her. I was practically helping her to scream too. HAHA!

Anyway, today's KMS lecture wasnt too bad. No lecture notes la! Ms Teo practically posted it at 9am SHARP! Like..we have lecture at 11am? and ECD tutorial starts at 9am? What's the point?!

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Crystle said...

Brave brave ME.
And you were driving me effing insane.
But thank you very much for pissing me off. It helps. Hahaha.

 
At 2:17 AM , Blogger Edmund Camael said...

daphne> diongz..wat the...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home