Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blog-Hopping

I just discovered that i am pathetic in blogging. I did some blog-hopping...well not realli that good in it though. Coz i love my most of my friends. Let me tell you why.

Blog-Hop #1: Crystle

I hate you so much. You always can make do with ambiguity! So much for me being too honest with my fag life and myself. You've got cool pictures, I DONT! lolz! Someday im gonna get you to teach me, which i do not know when. Anyway are you seriously going to get the 2nd tatoo?

Blog-Hop #2: Phil

I dont really know you. HurHur. All i know is your from cat high (do you know Jeremy Chan?) and erm my bytch's friend. So...yeah. You've got BIG pictures. AND GOOD QUALITY. Even though some looks like photoshop (oops), but you still look great. Say thanks to me for the second time.

Blog-Hop #3: Clara

Clara Loh CB! Your blog is totally dead! Give it some life woman! And where are you nowadays?! You've hardly given us any trace of you still existent. Appear...Appear...

Blog-Hop #4: Adelyn

Even you've stopped, i can only say you're the best "neighbour" and the best photoshop, and wadeva softwares' user i've ever seen. Well...one of the best. lolz! Wished you still blogged.

Blog-Hop #5: Jelly^Wen

I hate that blog name. Firstly it's irritating. Secondly, damn kawaii-ne act cute. THIRD, it gives people the impression your neurotic. Then again, your still my most hated friend. lolz! Give me your boyfriend! Take out that music btw, it sucks!

Blog-Hop #6: Darelle

Thanks for commenting on the PINK blogskin. It's really "inspiring". I felt so much "better". IM FAG! What do you expect?! A three year old kid's work? Anyway, your blog is just so mass comm. I do not know how else to describe it.

Blog-Hop #7: Danielle

My beloved. Your always good at photo journalism. Well not the best, but keep up the good effort. Love ya!

Blog-Hop #8: Dipa

We just so love pink don't we? haha

Blog-Hop #9: Daphne

I don't really like your blog. You always are so such a BUM! You never blogged properly! lolz!

Now let me explain what's blog-hopping...it's just "transcending" between blogs to blogs to comment on people who have a life. HAHA!

Foxtrot Out!

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM , Blogger Crystle said...

Hahaha... Well, there are some things I just don't want the world to know. And the whole thing about being ambiguous is occasionally to hint to some fuckers out there how irritating they are. Unlike others, I try to be sensitive when I can. Haha. I'm totally ripping off the pictures from mypicgallery la. Haha. My Hello programme has died.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home