Tuesday, June 27, 2006

You seem so near, yet so far...

I've been waiting for you....really...i never expected any returns...but i just need you to recognize my existence..is that so hard to attain for me?

Mr. R, if you see this,i just need to tell you this...

I LIKE YOU

It hurts like mad to find myself liking the cyber you, but i just couldnt help it. I can only blame myself for my mere foolishness. I can only face the mirror and tell myself you are just an illusion, not for real.
But it is all because of you that i can manage to see through myself, and tell myself, im stronger than before.

It hurts me to hear from you that you aint wanting relationships, just flings...but hasnt it occurred to you that aint i the same as you?

We were born on the same day and month, if this makes a special bond, i really like it to last forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home