Friday, June 25, 2010

Finale..The end..

I think it's over...my struggle with Christopher

I will always remember you, and that it's important for me to move on not because you are not significant, but only due to the fact that I need to stay happy in order for you to be blissful in heaven. I still feel you around me.
Being weird and a freakshow, i've lost friends. I'm not about to crash my friendship with the remaining. They've been through so much with me, i ought to reciprocate with something good.
I need to move on...because I feel that it's the right thing to do. All these while I have been cooped up in a cage, not knowing what to do besides studying. I think it's time I should meet new people, it's time I should start a new relationship.
Everyone out here who has lost someone special, you guys should continue showing your care and concern for those who still live. Destroying yourself is a crime, but giving up completely is an even greater crime that anyone, not just the gay and lesbian community, should ever commit. It's only that you treat yourself with respect and integrity that people would take the same positive euphemisms within them and hope for a greater good.
Not knowing how it's possible? Discuss it with someone close to you. Make sure you really trust in him/her and tell the person how you feel about certain things. Those who think that it's utter bullshyt, think again, there will definitely be one time in your life that would come to such an ultimatum. Trust me, I had it already, there's not gonna be another climax for me ever. So think about it, it's helpful to know how to share your emotions because by bottling it up, no social changes can happen in your life.

If you feel that sharing your problems online would not help, you could drop me a message here (or email me at astrobolz@msn.com since I have no perks here) and i think ya, i could try to help, and also this helps me to understand more about what specific problems that our community faces individually, so maybe in a way i could just give a little bit more of a decent contribution towards those that are discerningly disturbed in the gay and lesbian community.
My blog viewers, do spread the word that i'm giving this a go and that by expanding a network, we could all help each other. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home