Wednesday, August 17, 2005

DAMN U NECK

hey creepos and juppos, i sprained my neck...danielle ang! where were u when i needed u?! lol!!! hehe kidding la, i know ur bz. anyway darelle's realli nice to tell me that she's popping by now...so it's kudos!
If you must ask me, i walk like a crab now. my head seems to be under military training. God knows why i have a broken neck! So much for trying too hard at school...

Silver! FARK U LA! HOW CUM U OUT?! I LIKE U! U CANT BE OUT!

Went KTV-ing with amanda and cheryl, god dammit..they are good singers. Im not bad too...they said im good. lol! i can go train and join a singing competition. yippee!!!! We were jumping up and down the sofa, gaining attention from everyone, that includes the employees there who glared at us with "i-want-to-dissect-u" kinda eyes.

Peline's birthday pics are up...

Semestral projects are getting rush-ier! i can feel myself taking a dagger, stab it through my heart and say "god-almighty, may cows rest in peace". So much for ambiguity?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home