Friday, June 30, 2006

Boredom

I was BORED! So i thought i took some uploads from my handphone and form it into a collage...i never expected all these stuff to come out of nowhere...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That's Mr Martin Moedl first in the top left corner...we were at Starbucks wheelock bright early 11am in the morning, he has a picture of me looking like a dyke in my polo ralph lauren denim jacket. AWWW! That's double whammy, i look like a butch and faggot at the same time.

Beside him is my dad..i just went mad taking his picture..sorry for the my thumb..it went haywire and landed there.

That baby's name is Elise. I just love her when she was young...now she's like 3 years old i think and with long hair...her aunt went mad making her a Jolin Tsai lookalike. The last time i saw her, she was throwing tantrums because her mother wouldn't let her go out. What a kid!

The "HUI-LING" is obviously someone's tattoo..this person must be a total bytch to do that just right above her buttcrack. The honour should go to none other than Crystle Gwendolyn Tan Hui Ling. I still love that tattoo..even though she kept resisting the fact that she was in pain.

OH! below her tattoo is my hamster...CYNDI! lol! i love her...she's cute, nice fur, nice eyes, nice front and hind legs, nice agility, nice whiskers...she's just NICE! Tiffany says she's gonna squeeze it when she sees its coz it looks like Hamtaro..i beg to differ.

Next is the so called unfab cheerleading team of ngee ann polytechnic, Magnum Force. Even though i spent quite some time with them, it didnt stop me from chiding when given an ample amount of time to train and almost every senior (my batch) there to help...the juniors still couldnt stick every stunt. I've been receiving shyt from my friends and family that the team really sucks totally now...I hope that's not the case..coz i haven seen them train except for the fact that the last time i saw them train, they were doing tosses in the air still. But whatever, THEY STILL ROCK TO ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home