Sunday, September 25, 2005

Another Boring Weekend

This holiday has been quite rewarding....well even though it's not yet "goodbye hols". I had quite alot of events and jobs to take on as a challenge.

List of events and jobs:
1. Indochine party (it was a great party)
2. Newsroom Bar (URGh, the turnout wasnt that great, but for a tuesday, it was actually quite surprising to still see quite a number of people coming in)
3. Advertisement Designing job (For a client)
4. Website Designing Job (For the same client like no.3)
5. Website Designing Job 2 (For another company that my nice gay friend introduced to me)

This is shytty, no one wants to go clubbing with me recently, everyone's been tired. Sheena and Rachel are not going Thailand...haiz...who is that guy who backed out?! lolz! i still dunno who they are.

Have been talking and hanging out alot more with them, kristen, CHLOE (MY BABE!!!) blah blah blah. I just love them. Where are you Peline?! u've been acting like a total housewife and career woman since u stopped studying. All of us misses you..please tag on my tagboard to tell me whether ur ok and also things u've been actually messing with. I miss your mum's cooking and ur 'scorpion'. LOLZ!

Amnesia has always been around for me since dunno when. Sheena baby had to remind me that my blog wasnt really updated ever since "eons" ago. Im trying hard now to really get it all up here. URGH!

OK im getting spastik! time to knock out and play some warcraft. CIAOZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home