Friday, January 27, 2006

Blogging Blogging

I just realized that i haven blogged for such a bloody long time until i read pel's blog! lol! thanks sista!

ANYWAY, im graduating in 5 weeks' time...so im happy, and happy, and HAPPY HAPPY! haha...im so scared of exams now...especially business law la...super killer paper.

For the person who tagged comments on my sista's blog, thanks for the great entertainment! It was my utmost pleasure reading your blog. Words of assertion doesnt make you stand out, but at least you got some "popularity" votes there babe. I noticed you love to use the phrase "clean shave". Why is that so? I mean, there are nastier words you can add on. tsk tsk...so not professional bytc*ing, wonder how you survive in this world. I don't mind you paying me some fees for teaching you skills on that aspect.

Signed off,
THE FAGGOT AMONGST THE BYTCHES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home