Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sarcasm at it's worst

I suddenly recalled the last time any of my friends actually had an incident with sarcasm at it's worst, and ms crystle tan was the first one, funny...coz i just happened to remember something that i don't remember...ok wadeva....

So it's like almost the same thing right here, you went on ahead telling people how nice you are to me, and then you start bytching about me behind my back, and then you are trying to be two faced which you probably cant because i did hint that sense of sarcasm in your tone of speech. Why bother asking me out when you don't even mean it? I don't even want to go out seriously because you keep telling people I bothered messaging you asking you to come out.

Now everyone's hearing your side of your story, so be it. I don't care. You can be the bytch you can be and I can be just the little boy who doesnt even care who the fucking whore this beverly hills wannabe is.

I just want comments my dears!

love, muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home